Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Year 5 and 6 camp


Hello my name is Giovanni and I am  a year 5 at pt England school . today I will be writing about the
year 6 and 5 camp that was really fun. I hope you enjoy :-)


On Wednesday  we had a Awesome camp   for team 4 . At the pt England school it is all about the outside world that god gave us . This program has been running for 26 Years and we just had the 27 camp it was really fun.

1 of the  activity was get lost you 5 teams and there is 6 people 1 person has  to be the photo person that take's photo's of the obstacles. I learn that  we had to work as a team to get through Obstacles and also I learned that it doesn't  matter if you team wins or not it's about having fun. Also it is about doing your best and try something new .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.